subject area of
- Effect of health insurance and facility quality improvement on blood pressure in adults with hypertension in Nigeria: a population-based study.
- Genetically engineered plants for quality improvement.
- Genome-based prediction of multiple wheat quality traits in multiple years.
- Improving Potato Production in Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia: A System Diagnosis
- Improving Rice Grain Quality: State-of-the-Art and Future Prospects.
- Interspecific and intergeneric hybridization as a source of variation for wheat grain quality improvement.
- Low-Quality Crisis and Quality Improvement: The Case of Industrial Clusters in Zhejiang Province
- Progress in improving provincial plans for nutrition through targeted technical assistance and local advocacy in Vietnam
- Seed Potato Quality Improvement through Positive Selection by Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Systems biology of crop improvement: Drought tolerance as a model to integrate molecular biology, physiology, and breeding
- Use of rapid tests to predict quality traits of CIMMYT bread wheat genotypes grown under different environments
- Utilization of Yecora F70 and its derivatives in Chinese wheat quality improvement
- Water quality and food safety: a review and discussion of risks
- Wheat quality improvement at CIMMYT and the use of genomic selection on it.