subject area of
- A landscape planning and management tool for land and water resources management: an example application in Northern Ethiopia.
- Integrated landscape management for agriculture, rural livelihoods, and ecosystem conservation: An assessment of experience from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Land Use and Biodiversity in Unprotected Landscapes: The Case of Noncultivated Plant Use and Management by Rural Communities in Benin and Togo
- Makers and Users of Geomorphological Maps
- Trees and agroforestry for coping with extreme weather events: experiences from northern and central Viet Nam