subject area of
- A Comparative Analysis on the Causes of Occupational Stress among Men and Women Employees and its Effect on Performance at the workplace of Information Technology Sector, Hyderabad
- Additive Effects of Interpersonal Counseling and Mass Media on Psychosocial Determinants of Exclusive Breastfeeding among Vietnamese Mothers
- Comparison of sedentary behaviors between children with autism spectrum disorders and typically developing children
- Developmental effects of micronutrient supplementation and malaria in Zanzibari children
- Exposure to mass media and interpersonal counseling has additive effects on exclusive breastfeeding and its psychosocial determinants among Vietnamese mothers.
- Feasibility and impact study of a reward-based mobile application to improve adolescents' snacking habits.
- The reliability and validity of the social responsiveness scale to measure autism symptomology in Vietnamese children.