subject area of
- Arbuscular mycorrhiza enhance the rate of litter decomposition while inhibiting soil microbial community development
- Biological nitrification inhibition activity in a soil-grown biparental population of the forage grass, Brachiaria humidicola
- Bioturbation effects on bioaccumulation of cadmium in the wetland plant Typha latifolia: A nature-based experiment.
- Do earthworms and roots cooperate to build soil macroaggregates? A microcosm experiment
- Earthworm impacts on soil organic matter and fertilizer dynamics in tropical hillside agroecosystems of Honduras
- Earthworms regulate ability of biochar to mitigate CO2 and N2O emissions from a tropical soil
- Nitrification–denitrification dynamics and community structure of ammonia oxidizing bacteria in a high yield irrigated Philippine rice field
- Short-term casting activity of earthworm Pontoscolex corethrurus (Oligochaeta: Glossoscolecidae) after biochar additions
- The Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungus Funneliformis mosseae Alters Bacterial Communities in Subtropical Forest Soils during Litter Decomposition.