subject area of
- Alluvial aquifers in the Mzingwane catchment: Their distribution, properties, current usage and potential expansion
- COMMUNITY RESPONSE TO AQUIFER DEVELOPMENT: DISTINCT PATTERNS IN INDIA'S ALLUVIAL AND HARD ROCK AQUIFER AREAS
- Chemical Control of Soil Environment by Lime and Nutrients to Improve the Productivity of Acidic Alluvial Soils under Rice-Wheat Cropping System in Bangladesh
- Methane emission from rice cultivation in different agro-ecological zones of the Mekong River Delta: seasonal patterns and emission factors for baseline water management.
- Realizing the Potential of Coastal Flood-Prone Areas for Rice Production in West Bengal: Prospects and Challenges