subject area of
- China has reached the Lewis turning point
- Estimating the Impact of Trade and Offshoring on American Workers Using the Current Population Surveys
- Have Chinese Firms Become Smaller? If So, Why?
- Revisiting the labor demand curve: The wage effects of immigration and womenâ€™s entry into the US labor force, 1960â€“2010:
- Revisiting wage subsidies: How pro-poor is a South African wage subsidy likely to be?
- The Labor Demand Curve Is… Upward Sloping? The Wage Effects of Immigration and Women's Entry into the US Labor Force, 1960-2010
- The effects of human capital on wages, and the determinants of labor supply in a developing country
- The effects of increasing openness and integration to the MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan labour market. A CGE modeling analysis
- The higher costs of doing business in China: Minimum wages and firms' export behavior