subject area of
- A Qualitative Study on Gendered Barriers to Livestock Vaccine Uptake in Kenya and Uganda and Their Implications on Rift Valley Fever Control
- A framework for estimating society's economic welfare following the introduction of an animal disease: The case of Johne's disease.
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Vaccine Availability When Controlling Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks
- Do government food price policies affect the prevalence of obesity? Empirical evidence from Egypt
- Efficiency of early selection in Calycophyllum spruceanum and Guazuma crinita, two fast-growing timber species of the Peruvian Amazon
- Framework for Estimating Indirect Costs in Animal Health Using Time Series Analysis
- Health-motivated taxes on red and processed meat: A modelling study on optimal tax levels and associated health impacts.
- Micro-economic analysis of the potential impact of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia and its control by vaccination in Narok district of Kenya
- Payments discourage coordination in ecosystem services provision: evidence from behavioral experiments in Southeast Asia
- The cost of conditional cash transfers
- The economics of desertification, land degradation, and drought: Toward an integrated global assessment