subject area of
- Agricultural credit provision: what really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?
- Determinants of credit rationing: A study of informal lenders and formal credit groups in Madagascar
- Discount rates and credit markets" Theory and evidence from rural india
- Does access to credit improve household welfare? Evidence from Ethiopia using endogenous regime switching regression
- If only I could borrow more ! Production and consumption credit constraints in the Philippines
- Loan Demand and Rationing Among Small-Scale Farmers in Nigeria
- Supply and Demand for Livestock Credit in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons for Designing New Credit Schemes