subject area of
- Cooperation in Polygynous Households
- Determinants of Canadian Bilateral Aid Allocations: Humanitarian, Commercial or Political?
- Doing wrong to do right? Social preferences and dishonest behavior
- Effective Altruism as an Ethical Lens on Research Priorities.
- Equity-efficiency trade-offs in irrigation water sharing: evidence from a field lab in rural Tanzania
- Participatory Photography in Cross-Cultural Research: A Case Study of Investigating Farmer Groups in Rural Mozambique
- Pay, talk or ‘whip’ to conserve forests: Framed field experiments in Zambia
- Voluntarism as an investment in human, social and financial capital: evidence from a farmer-to-farmer extension program in Kenya
- Volunteer farmer-trainer motivations in East Africa: practical implications for enhancing farmer-to-farmer extension
- What are the prospects for citizen science in agriculture? Evidence from three continents on motivation and mobile telephone use of resource-poor farmers.