subject area of
- A multiscale approach to detect selection in nonmodel tree species: Widespread adaptation despite population decline in Taxus baccata L
- Admixture facilitates adaptation from standing variation in the European aspen (Populus tremula L.), a widespread forest tree
- Correlations and clines in tree growth and wood density of Balanites aegyptiaca (L.) Delile provenances in Niger
- Genetic diversity and differentiation of two Mediterranean pines (Pinus halepensis Mill. and Pinus pinaster Ait.) along a latitudinal cline using chloroplast microsatellite markers
- Genetic diversity and structure of improved indica rice germplasm
- Genetic variation and clines in growth and survival of Prosopis africana from Burkina Faso and Niger: comparing results and conclusions from a nursery test and a long-term field test in Niger
- Genetic variation of growth rhythm traits in the limits of a latitudinal cline in Scots pine
- Geographical variation of gene diversity of Pinus pinaster Ait. in the Iberian Peninsula
- Growth and survival of Prosopis africana provenances tested in Niger and related to rainfall gradients in the West African Sahel.
- Historical environmental change in Africa drives divergence and admixture of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes: a precursor to successful worldwide colonization?
- Morphological and phenological variation in the wild relatives of lentil
- Morphological variation in the Chamaecytisus proliferus (L.f.) Link complex (Fabaceae: Genisteae) in the Canary Islands
- Multilocus phylogeography and morphology give insights into the recent evolution of a Mexican endemic songbird: Vireo hypochryseus
- Species composition and environmental adaptation of indigenous Chinese cattle
- Species composition and environmental adaptation of indigenous Chinese cattle.