subject area of
- Influence of larval density, substrate moisture content and feedstock ratio on life history traits of black soldier fly larvae
- Life-history correlations with seasonal cold hardiness in maritime pine
- Phenological adaptation in weeds—an evolutionary response to the use of herbicides?
- Phenotypic integration and life history strategies among populations of Pinus halepensis: an insight through structural equation modelling.
- Physiological age‐grading and ovarian physiology of Prostephanus truncatus
- Potential impact of climate change on whiteflies and implications for the spread of vectored viruses
- To grow or to seed: ecotypic variation in reproductive allocation and cone production by young female Aleppo pine (Pinus halepensis, Pinaceae).