subject area of
- Analysis of Interactions Between Cassava Brown Streak Disease Symptom Types Facilitates the Determination of Varietal Responses and Yield Losses.
- Banana Streak Badnavirus and Cucumber Mosaic Cucumovirus in Farmers' Fields in Zanzibar.
- Cassava brown streak disease: a threat to food security in Africa.
- Characterization of Brown Streak Virus-Resistant Cassava.
- Development of streak virus‐resistant maize populations through improved challenge and selection methods
- Diversity, Distribution and Effects on Cassava Cultivars of Cassava Brown Streak Viruses in Malawi
- Identification and molecular characterization of a novel sugarcane streak mastrevirus and an isolate of the A-strain of maize streak virus from sugarcane in Nigeria.
- Partial characterization of a Potexvirus isolated from a Musa coccinea plant affected by necrotic streak in Colombia
- Status of banana streak disease in Africa: Problems and future research needs
- The Biology and Behaviour of Cicadulina triangula in Relation to Maize Streak Virus Resistance Screening
- The role of the whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius), and farmer practices in the spread of cassava brown streak ipomoviruses
- Variations of five eIF4E genes across cassava accessions exhibiting tolerant and susceptible responses to cassava brown streak disease