subject area of
- Red ferruginous soils of tropical Indian environments: A review of the pedogenic processes and its implications for edaphology
- Rubber and plantain intercropping: Effects of different planting densities on soil characteristics.
- Soil Carbon Stocks Decrease following Conversion of Secondary Forests to Rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) Plantations
- Soil erosion in the humid tropics: a systematic quantitative review.
- Soil nutrient adequacy for optimal cassava growth, implications on cyanogenic glucoside production: A case of konzo-affected Mtwara region, Tanzania.
- Sustaining Soil Fertility in West Africa in the Face of Rapidly Increasing Pressure for Agricultural Intensification
- World's soils are under threat