subject area of
- Epigenetics and epigenomics: underlying mechanisms, relevance, and implications in crop improvement
- Evidence of Epigenetic Mechanisms Affecting Carotenoids.
- Expressed Centromere Specific Histone 3 (CENH3) Variants in Cultivated Triploid and Wild Diploid Bananas (Musa spp.).
- Methylation changes in the peripheral blood of Filipinos with type 2 diabetes suggest spurious transcription initiation at TXNIP
- Natural antisense transcripts are significantly involved in regulation of drought stress in maize
- Transcriptomic profiles of muscle, heart, and spleen in reaction to circadian heat stress in Ethiopian highland and lowland male chicken