subject area of
- A rice-leaf blast combined model for simulation of epidemics and yield loss
- Biological control of gooseweed (Sphenoclea zeylanica Gaertn.) with an Alternaria sp.
- Daily patterns of dew-point temperature in a semiarid climate
- Effect of Dew Period and Temperature on the Ability of Exserohilum monoceras to Cause Seedling Mortality of Echinochloa Species.
- Effects of humidity, leaf wetness, temperature and light on conidial production by Phaeoisariopsis personata on groundnut
- Effects of wetness duration and grain development stages on sorghum grain mold infection
- Factors influencing biological control of Sphenoclea zeylanica with Alternaria alternata f. sp. sphenocleae
- First Detection of Virulence in Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici to Wheat Resistance Genes Yr10 and Yr24 (=Yr26) in Mexico
- First Report of Ramularia cercosporelloides on Carthamus tinctorius in Northwestern Mexico.