subject area of
- Heterogeneity of rice ragged stunt oryzavirus genome segment 9 and its segregation by insect vector transmission.
- Maximum parsimony based resolution of inter-species phylogenetic relationships in Citrus L. (Rutaceae) using ITS of rDNA.
- Mining of Gene-Based SNPs from Publicly Available ESTs and Their Conversion to Cost-Effective Genotyping Assay in Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench)
- Molecular identification and diversity of Asian Citrus Psyllids using mtCoI gene sequences
- Two linked TBXT (brachyury) gene polymorphisms are associated with the tailless phenotype in fat-rumped sheep