subject area of
- Compositional and functional dynamics of dried papaya as affected by storage time and packaging material.
- Deep‐fat frying of cassava: influence of raw material properties on chip quality
- Moisture adsorption properties and shelf-life estimation of dried and pulverised edible house cricket Acheta domesticus (L.) and black soldier fly larvae Hermetia illucens (L.).
- Relationship between the kinetics of β-carotene degradation and formation of norisoprenoids in the storage of dried sweet potato chips
- Sensory and physical properties of Pla-duk-ra (Dried Fermented Catfish) at different conditions of drying