subject area of
- An agro-pastoral household model for the rangelands of East Africa
- Building bridges between global information systems on marine organisms and ecosystem models
- Climate Change and Maize Yield in Iowa.
- Climate change impacts on selected global rangeland ecosystem services.
- Climate variability and impacts on east African livestock herders: The Maasai of Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
- Covariations between plant functional traits emerge from constraining parameterization of a terrestrial biosphere model
- Database-driven models of the world's Large Marine Ecosystems
- Effects of sample size on the performance of species distribution models
- Threats to cassava production: known and potential geographic distribution of four key biotic constraints
- Using Coupled Simulation Models to Link Pastoral Decision Making and Ecosystem Services