subject area of
- Major atmospheric emissions from peat fires in Southeast Asia during non-drought years: evidence from the 2013 Sumatran fires
- Multi‐century tree‐ring precipitation record reveals increasing frequency of extreme dry events in the upper Blue Nile River catchment
- Role of the Madden-Julian oscillation in the transport of smoke from Sumatra to the malay peninsula during severe Non-El Niño Haze events
- Synchronous crop failures and climate-forced production variability.
- Upper Nile River flow reconstructed to A.D. 1784 from tree-rings for a long-term perspective on hydrologic-extremes and effective water resource management