subject area of
- Analysis of diameter-density relationships and self-thinning in non-thinned even-aged Scots pine stands
- Characterization of Mixed Forests
- Characterization of the structure, dynamics, and productivity of mixed-species stands: review and perspectives
- Comparing volume growth in pure and mixed stands of Pinus sylvestris and Quercus pyrenaica.
- Effect of species proportion definition on the evaluation of growth in pure vs. mixed stands.
- Large herbivore responses to water and settlements in savannas
- Species proportions by area in mixtures of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) and European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)