subject area of
- Biodegradation of polyester polyurethane by Aspergillus tubingensis.
- Characterization of Colletotrichum graminicola populations from a sorghum hybrid CSH 9 for morphological and pathogenic variability
- Development of a semiselective medium for isolating Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum from insect vectors, infected plant material and soil
- Does the informal seed system threaten cowpea seed health
- First Report of Bacterial Wilt of Amaranth (Amaranthus cruentus) Caused by Ralstonia solanacearum in Benin
- First Report of Soybean Rust Caused by Phakopsora pachyrhizi in Ghana.
- Isolation of Sphaceloma sp. from four cowpea plant parts using eight media
- Plant regeneration from embryogenic cell suspension cultures of wild sorghum (Sorghum dimidiatum Stapf.)
- Storage fungi and seed health of rice: a study in the Philippines.
- Stress-induced formation of haploid plants through anther culture in cork oak (Quercus suber)
- Tissue culture for the international transfer of potato genetic resources