subject area of
- Analysis of Invertebrate Biodiversity in a Philippine Farmer's Irrigated Rice Field
- Arthropod community structures of rice ecosystems in the Philippines
- Arthropod diversity and community structure in relation to land use in the mekong delta, vietnam
- Cannibalism and interspecific predation in a phytoseiid predator guild from cassava fields in Africa: evidence from the laboratory.
- Dynamics of births and juvenile recruitment in Mara-Serengeti ungulates in relation to climatic and land use changes
- Effect of multiple infestations from insect pests and other stresses on irrigated rice in the Philippines: I. Damage functions
- Infochemical-mediated intraguild interactions among three predatory mites on cassava plants.
- Intensified agricultural land-use and bird conservation in Burkina Faso
- Interactions in an acarine predator guild: Impact on Typhlodromalus aripo abundance and biological control of cassava green mite in Benin, West Africa
- Metagenomic survey unravel diversity of biogas microbiome with potential to enhance its' productivity in Kenya
- Rainfall influences on ungulate population abundance in the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem.
- Response of forest tree saplings to experimental mechanical damage in lowland Panama
- Watermelon-infesting Tephritidae fruit fly guild and parasitism by Psyttalia phaeostigma (Hymenoptera: Braconidae)