subject area of
- Assessing the economic viability of alternative water resources in water-scarce regions: Combining economic valuation, cost-benefit analysis and discounting
- Economics in Agroforestry
- Estimating Intertemporal Preferences for Natural Resource Allocation
- Estimating net biomass production and loss from repeated measurements of trees in forests and woodlands: Formulae, biases and recommendations
- Investment appraisal of genetic improvement programs in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
- Off-farm employment increases women's empowerment: Evidence from rice farms in the Philippines.
- Project cost, benefit and risk analysis using Bayesian networks