subject area of
- A meta-analysis of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP) in Ethiopia.
- A study of the M235T variant of the angiotensinogen gene and hypertension in a sample population of Calabar and Uyo, Nigeria
- Angiotensin II type 1 receptor A1166C gene polymorphism and essential hypertension in Calabar and Uyo cities, Nigeria.
- Body mass index, body composition and the chronic energy deficiency classification of rural adult populations in Guatemala.
- Co-infections determine patterns of mortality in a population exposed to parasite infection.
- Community health care workers' risk perception of occupational exposure to HIV in Ibadan, south-west Nigeria : original research
- Dietary Diversity Is Not Associated with Haematological Status of Pregnant Women Resident in Rural Areas of Northern Ghana
- Genetic Diversity of Cryptosporidium in Children in an Urban Informal Settlement of Nairobi, Kenya
- Inconsistent diagnosis of acute malnutrition by weight-for-height and mid-upper arm circumference: contributors in 16 cross- sectional surveys from South Sudan, the Philippines, Chad, and Bangladesh
- Magnitude and factors associated with appropriate complementary feeding among children 6–23 months in Northern Ghana
- Micronutrient intake and prevalence of micronutrient inadequacy among women (15-49 y) and children (6-59 mo) in South Kivu and Kongo Central, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Relationship between agricultural biodiversity and dietary diversity of children aged 6-36 months in rural areas of Northern Ghana.
- The effect of non-fluoride factors on risk of dental fluorosis: Evidence from rural populations of the Main Ethiopian Rift
- Understanding Growth and Malnutrition in Baka Pygmy Children