subject area of
- Adaptive consequences of human-mediated introgression for indigenous tree species: the case of a relict Pinus pinaster population.
- Analysis of Population Structure and Genetic Diversity in Rice Germplasm Using SSR Markers: An Initiative Towards Association Mapping of Agronomic Traits in Oryza Sativa
- Correlated genetic effects on reproduction define a domestication syndrome in a forest tree
- Genetic diversity of Kenyan native oyster mushroom (Pleurotus)
- Genetic variation and gene flow among Prunus cerasoides D. Don populations in northern Thailand: analysis of a rehabilitated site and adjacent intact forest
- High differentiation among populations of the woody legume Sesbania sesban in sub-Saharan Africa: Implications for conservation and cultivation during germplasm introduction into agroforestry systems
- Hybrid zones as a tool for identifying adaptive genetic variation in outbreeding forest trees: lessons from wild annual sunflowers (Helianthus spp.).
- Prevalence of multiple mating by female common dormice, Muscardinus avellanarius
- Resistance in maize to Chilo partellus (Swinhoe) (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae): Role of stalk damage parameters and biological control
- Superior adaptation of aerobic rice under drought stress in Iran and validation test of linked SSR markers to major QTLs by MLM analysis across two years.
- The mating system of Sesbania sesban (L.) Merr. (Leguminosae)
- Variation in Characters Related to Leaf Photosynthesis in Wild Bean Populations