subject area of
- Agricultural productivity, seasonality and gender bias in rural nutrition: empirical evidence from south India.
- DOES RURAL-TO-URBAN MIGRATION PLACE ADOLESCENTS AT RISK OF DELETERIOUS SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OUTCOMES? EVIDENCE FROM HAITI.
- Disciplinary, Institutional, Funding, and Demographic Trends in Plant Pathology: What Does the Future Hold for the Profession?
- Mapping populations at risk: improving spatial demographic data for infectious disease modeling and metric derivation
- Migration and Young Child Nutrition: Evidence from Rural China