subject area of
- A loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for the rapid detection of toxigenic Fusarium temperatum in maize stalks and kernels.
- Assessment of the prevalence of Theileria lestoquardi in sheep from the Sudan using serological and molecular methods
- Chromogenic detection of yam mosaic virus by closed-tube reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (CT-RT-LAMP)
- Comparative Evaluation of LAMP, qPCR, Conventional PCR, and ELISA to Detect Ralstonia solanacearum in Kenyan Potato Fields.
- Detection of Xanthomonas oryzae by loop-mediated isothermal amplification
- Development of Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) assay for rapid detection of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceris - wilt pathogen of chickpea
- Development of a Genomics-Based LAMP (Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification) Assay for Detection of Pseudomonas fuscovaginae from Rice
- Establishment of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for the detection of phytoplasma-associated cassava witches’ broom disease
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assays for detection of Theileria parva infections targeting the PIM and p150 genes
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) for detection of the red ring nematode, Bursaphelenchus cocophilus
- Rapid and sensitive diagnoses of dry root rot pathogen of chickpea (Rhizoctonia bataticola (Taub.) Butler) using loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay.
- Rapid detection of potyviruses from crude plant extracts.
- Rapid, specific, simple, in-field detection of Xanthomonas campestris pathovar musacearum by loop-mediated isothermal amplification.
- Validation of a diagnostic tool for the diagnosis of lumpy skin disease.