subject area of
- Assessing Dietary Diversity in Pregnant Women: Relative Validity of the List-Based and Open Recall Methods.
- Determining a global mid-upper arm circumference cut-off to assess underweight in adults (men and non-pregnant women).
- Effects of sample size on the performance of species distribution models
- Genome-enabled prediction using probabilistic neural network classifiers.
- The reliability and validity of the social responsiveness scale to measure autism symptomology in Vietnamese children.