subject area of
- DNA methylation and adaptive response in forest tree species
- Flexible and scalable genotyping-by-sequencing strategies for population studies
- Genetic Diversity in Cotton Assessed by Variation in Ribosomal RNA Genes and AFLP Markers
- Genome characterization of a new strain of peanut chlorotic streak virus causing chlorotic vein banding disease of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in India
- Multiplex-endonuclease genotyping approach (MEGA): a tool for the fine-scale detection of unlinked polymorphic DNA markers
- Origin and phylogeny of Guinea yams as revealed by RFLP analysis of chloroplast DNA and nuclear ribosomal DNA.
- Structural organization of the nuclear ribosomal RNA genes in Cannabis and Humulus (Cannabaceae)
- Variability of chloroplast DNA and nuclear ribosomal DNA in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) and its wild relatives.