subject area of
- Adjusting ferritin concentrations for inflammation: Biomarkers Reflecting Inflammation and Nutritional Determinants of Anemia (BRINDA) project
- Divergent antimicrobial peptide (AMP) and acute phase protein (APP) responses to Trypanosoma congolense infection in trypanotolerant and trypanosusceptible cattle.
- Influence of inflammation as measured by α-1-acid glycoprotein on iron status indicators among HIV-positive postpartum Zimbabwean women
- Short Communication: Predicting Adverse HIV-Related Outcomes in a Resource-Limited Setting: Use of the Inflammation Marker α1-Acid Glycoprotein
- The effect of Trypanosoma brucei brucei infection on rabbit plasma iron and zinc concentrations
- The secretion of acute phase proteins and inflammatory cytokines during Trypanosoma congolense infection is not affected by the absence of the TNF-α gene