subject area of
- A plant rhabdovirus associated with peanut veinal chlorosis disease in India
- A set of AP2-like genes is associated with inflorescence branching and architecture in domesticated rice.
- AGROBACTERIUM-MEDIATED PRODUCTION OF TRANSGENIC PIGEONPEA (CAJANUS CAJAN L. MILLSP.) EXPRESSING THE SYNTHETIC BT CRY1AB GENE
- Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of yam (Dioscorea rotundata): an important tool for functional study of genes and crop improvement
- An efficient protocol for the regeneration of whole plants of chickpea ( Cicer arietinum L.) by using axillary meristem explants derived from in vitro -germinated seedlings
- Characterization of Sprouting and Shoot Formation Processes of Rooted Cuttings of Water Yam (Dioscorea alata L.)
- Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.).
- Efficient elimination of Yam mosaic virus (YMV) from white yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir.) by cryotherapy of axillary buds
- Plant regeneration from axillary bud derived callus in white yam ( Dioscorea rotundata )
- Pre-treatment with salicylic acid improves plant regeneration after cryopreservation of grapevine (Vitis spp.) by droplet vitrification
- Restriction of Virus Movement into Axillary Buds is an Important Aspect of Resistance in Cassava to African cassava mosaic virus