subject area of
- CIMMYT series on carbohydrates, wheat, grains, and health: Carbohydrates, grains, and whole grains and disease prevention Part II. Blood Pressure, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes
- Comparative Study of Epidemiological and Anthropological Aspects of Diabetes and Hypertension in Cameroon.
- Effects of Dose and Duration of Zinc Interventions on Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Extruded rice noodles: Starch digestibility and glycemic response of healthy and diabetic subjects with different habitual diets
- Improving Rice Dietary Fibre Content and Composition for Human Health.
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in Sri Lanka: A profile of affected districts reliant on groundwater
- Vitellaria paradoxa nutshells from seven sub-Saharan countries as potential herbal medicines for treating diabetes based on chemical compositions, HPLC fingerprints and bioactivity evaluation