subject area of
- Effect of Water Quality on Infiltration Rates from the Ponding Method of Managed Aquifer Recharge: A Case Study from Ban Nong Na, Phitsanulok, Thailand
- Evaluation and application of ORYZA2000 for irrigation scheduling of puddled transplanted rice in north west India
- Laboratory assessment of factors affecting soil clogging of soil aquifer treatment systems.
- Water, tillage and weed management options for wet seeded rice in the Philippines
- Zinc deficiency in wetland rice along a toposequence of hydromorphic soils in the Philippines. I. Soil Conditions and hydrology