subject area of
- Construction of a versatile SNP array for pyramiding useful genes of rice.
- Development and implementation of a highly-multiplexed SNP array for genetic mapping in maritime pine and comparative mapping with loblolly pine
- Development of a maize 55 K SNP array with improved genome coverage for molecular breeding.
- Development of genome-wide SNP assays for rice
- Development of highly-multiplexed SNP arrays in maritime pine for multi-objective genetic applications
- High-throughput SNP genotyping with the GoldenGate assay in maize
- Identification and validation of a core set of informative genic SSR and SNP markers for assaying functional diversity in barley
- Mining of Gene-Based SNPs from Publicly Available ESTs and Their Conversion to Cost-Effective Genotyping Assay in Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench)
- SNP marker diversity in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in rye ( Secale cereale L.): discovery, frequency, and applications for genome mapping and diversity studies