subject area of
- Alteration of cell-wall porosity is involved in osmotic stress-induced enhancement of aluminium resistance in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Ameliorating the toxic effects of Acacia angustissima with polyethylene glycol in rats
- Comparative effects of osmotic and ionic stresses on yield and biomass accumulation in IR64 rice variety
- Comparison of cryoprotectants in the preservation of Theileria parva sporozoites using an in vitro infectivity assay.
- Effect of supplementation of pelleted hazel (Corylus avellana) leaves on blood antioxidant activity, cellular immune response, and heart beat parameters in sheep
- Inoculation with adapted microbes versus addition of polyethylene glycol as methods to alleviate toxicity of Acacia angustissima leaves in sheep
- New approaches for the study of osmotic stress induced by polyethylene glycol (PEG) in cereal species
- Peg Biology: Deciphering the Molecular Regulations Involved During Peanut Peg Development.
- Physiological and molecular analysis of polyethylene glycol-induced reduction of aluminium accumulation in the root tips of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris).
- Priming of pioneer tree Guazuma ulmifolia (Malvaceae) seeds evaluated by an automated computer image analysis
- The Physiological Basis for Yield Differences between Four Genotypes of Groundnut (Arachis Hypogaea) in Response to Drought. III. Developmental Processes
- Transformation of rice via PEG-mediated DNA uptake into protoplasts.