subject area of
- A novel mechanism of functional cooperativity regulation by thiol redox status in a dimeric inorganic pyrophosphatase.
- Biochemical factors conferring shoot tolerance to oxidative stress in rice grown in low zinc soil
- Biotechnological Perspective of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)-Mediated Stress Tolerance in Plants
- Carbohydrate, glutathione, and polyamine metabolism are central to Aspergillus flavus oxidative stress responses over time
- Carbohydrate, glutathione, and polyamine metabolism are central to Aspergillus flavus oxidative stress responses over time.
- Drought Stress Induced Reactive Oxygen Species and Anti-oxidants in Plants
- Ectopic Overexpression of Teff Grass (Eragrostis tef) Phi-class Glutathione S-transferase 1 (EtGSTF1) Enhances Prokaryotic Cell Survivability against Diverse Abiotic Stresses
- Enhanced oxidative stress, damage and inadequate antioxidant defense contributes towards insufficient recovery in water deficit stress and heat stress combination compared to either stresses alone in Chenopodium album (Bathua).
- Global transcriptional profiling of a cold‐tolerant rice variety under moderate cold stress reveals different cold stress response mechanisms
- Nitric oxide-induced proteomic analysis in rice leaves
- Response of oxidative stress defense systems in rice (Oryza sativa) leaves with supplemental UV-B radiation
- Silicon-mediated regulation of antioxidant defense and glyoxalase systems confers drought stress tolerance in Brassica napus L.
- Über die Polyphenoloxydase bei gesunden sowie von Rotylenchulus reniformis Lin. et Ol. und Meloidogyne incognita Chit. (Nematoda) befallenen Tomaten