subject area of
- AFLP and SSR diversity in the African fruit tree Allanblackia: implications for management of a genus newly subject to domestication for the edible oil industry
- Adaptive divergence with gene flow in incipient speciation of Miscanthus floridulus/sinensis complex (Poaceae)
- Characterization of new microsatellite loci isolated from Santiria trimera (Burseraceae)
- Genetic Evidence for Sibling Species within the Sugarcane Borer (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
- Genetic Patterns of Domestication in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) and Wild Cajanus Relatives
- Geographical patterns of phenotypic diversity and structure of Kenyan wild sorghum populations (Sorghum spp.) as an aid to germplasm collection and conservation strategy
- Habitat use and spatial niche overlap of sympatric savannah tortoises at multiple spatial scales in South Sudan
- Historical introgression from wild relatives enhanced climatic adaptation and resistance to pneumonia in sheep.
- Interspecific reproductive barriers between sympatric populations of wild tomato species (Solanum section Lycopersicon)
- The Enigma of Solanum maglia in the Origin of the Chilean Cultivated Potato, Solanum tuberosum Chilotanum Group1
- The Genome Landscape of Tibetan Sheep Reveals Adaptive Introgression from Argali and the History of Early Human Settlements on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau.
- Variability in Andean nuña common beans ( Phaseolus vulgaris , Fabaceae)