subject area of
- Differentiating the natural and man-made terraces of Lake Van, Eastern Anatolia, utilizing earth science methods
- Divergent pattern of nuclear genetic diversity across the range of the Afromontane Prunus africana mirrors variable climate of African highlands
- Late Pleistocene molecular dating of past population fragmentation and demographic changes in African rain forest tree species supports the forest refuge hypothesis
- Locating pleistocene refugia: comparing phylogeographic and ecological niche model predictions.
- Mitogenomic Meta-Analysis Identifies Two Phases of Migration in the History of Eastern Eurasian Sheep
- Regional drivers of diversification in the late Quaternary in a widely distributed generalist species, the common pheasant Phasianus colchicus
- The impact of climate changes during the Holocene on vegetation in northern French Guiana