subject area of
- Chemical and thermal analysis of lignin streams from Robinia pseudoacacia L. generated during organosolv and acid hydrolysis pre-treatments and subsequent enzymatic hydrolysis.
- Co-production of soluble sugars and lignin from short rotation white poplar and black locust crops
- Endophytic Fungi as Pretreatment to Enhance Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Olive Tree Pruning.
- Improving the fermentation performance of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by laccase during ethanol production from steam-exploded wheat straw at high-substrate loadings.
- In situ laccase treatment enhances the fermentability of steam-exploded wheat straw in SSCF processes at high dry matter consistencies
- Obtaining of peptides with in vitro antioxidant and angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitory activities from cañihua protein (Chenopodium pallidicaule Aellen)
- Potential of the new endophytic fungus Hormonema sp. CECT-13092 for improving processes in lignocellulosic biorefineries: biofuel production and cellulosic pulp manufacture
- Production of Ethanol from Lignocellulosic Biomass
- Unraveling the effects of laccase treatment on enzymatic hydrolysis of steam-exploded wheat straw