subject area of
- Analysis of correlated discrete observations: background, examples and solutions.
- Assessing food and nutrition security in Nepal: evidence from diet diversity and food expenditure patterns
- Caregivers' nutritional knowledge and attitudes mediate seasonal shifts in children's diets.
- Graphical approaches to support the analysis of linear-multilevel models of lamb pre-weaning growth in Kolda (Senegal).
- Information processing strategies and framing effects in developing country choice experiments: results from rice farmers in India
- Stand and tree-level variability on stem form and tree volume in Pinus pinea L.: A multilevel random components approach
- Understanding the geographic pattern of diffusion of modern crop varieties in India: a multilevel modeling approach
- What influences transfer of training in an African agricultural research network