subject area of
- Characterization of AhMITE1 transposition and its association with the mutational and evolutionary origin of botanical types in peanut (Arachis spp.)
- Complete chloroplast genome of the threatened Rhoiptelea chiliantha (Juglandaceae s.l.)
- Exceptional reduction of the plastid genome of saguaro cactus (Carnegiea gigantea): Loss of the ndh gene suite and inverted repeat
- Insights into population structure of East African sweetpotato cultivars from hybrid assembly of chloroplast genomes.
- Marker-free PLRV resistant potato mediated by Cre-loxP excision and RNAi.
- Peanut bud necrosis tospovirus S RNA: complete nucleotide sequence, genome organization and homology to other tospoviruses.
- Peanut yellow spot virus is a member of a new serogroup of Tospovirus genus based on small (S) RNA sequence and organization
- The complete nucleotide sequence and genome organization of the M RNA segment of peanut bud necrosis tospovirus and comparison with other tospoviruses.