subject area of
- A strategic approach to the unfinished fortification agenda: feasibility, costs, and cost-effectiveness analysis of fortification programs in 48 countries.
- Child Health Week in Zambia: costs, efficiency, coverage and a reassessment of need
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Demand- and Supply-Side Education Interventions: The Case of Progresa in Mexico
- Cost-effectiveness of community-based gendered advisory services to farmers: Analysis in Mozambique and Tanzania
- How cost-effective is biofortification in combating micronutrient malnutrition? an Ex ante assessment
- Improved methods to capture the total societal benefits of zoonotic disease control: Demonstrating the cost-effectiveness of an integrated control programme for Taenia solium, soil transmitted helminths and classical swine fever in northern Lao PDR.
- Integrated cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures for water quality.