subject area of
- A cross-sectional survey of practices and knowledge among antibiotic retailers in Nairobi, Kenya.
- A qualitative study on antibiotic use and animal health management in smallholder dairy farms of four regions of India.
- Antibiotic-resistant mutants identified from nodules of uninoculated soybeans grown in a strongly acidic soil
- Draft Genome Sequences of Seven Streptococcus agalactiae Strains Isolated from Camelus dromedarius at the Horn of Africa.
- Elimination of Gut Microbes with Antibiotics Confers Resistance to Bacillus thuringiensis Toxin Proteins in Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner).
- Elimination of bacteria from in vitro yam tissue cultures using antibiotics.
- Epidemiology of antimicrobial-resistant Escherichia coli carriage in sympatric humans and livestock in a rapidly urbanizing city
- Evaluation of new generation macrolides for the treatment and metaphylaxis of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia (CBPP) in cattle experimentally infected with Mycoplasma mycoides subspecies mycoides.
- Graft-transmissibility of resistance to cowpea aphid, Aphis craccivora Koch (Hemiptera: Aphididae), in six highly antibiotic cowpea varieties
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices of livestock and aquaculture producers regarding antimicrobial use and resistance in Vietnam.
- Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility of Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida isolated from ovine respiratory infection: A study from Karnataka, Southern India.
- Salmonella identified in pigs in Kenya and Malawi reveals the potential for zoonotic transmission in emerging pork markets.
- Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation in Soil Contaminated with the Veterinary Antibiotics Oxytetracycline and Sulfamethazine
- Synergistic antibacterial effect of inhaled aztreonam and tobramycin fixed dose combination to combat multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria.
- Understanding Antibiotic Residues and Pathogens Flow in Wastewater from Smallholder Pig Farms to Agriculture Field in Ha Nam Province, Vietnam.