subject area of
- Cytogenetical effects of ageing in seeds
- Environmentally induced transgenerational changes in seed longevity: maternal and genetic influence.
- Polyphenolic compounds as chemical markers of wine ageing in contact with cherry, chestnut, false acacia, ash and oak wood
- Seed ageing and meiotic chromosomal abnormalities in lettuce.
- Seed longevity phenotyping: recommendations on research methodology
- Soybean seed deterioration in the tropics. II. Varietal differences and techniques for screening
- The ageing, growth and death of cells