subject area of
- A Genome-wide Combinatorial Strategy Dissects Complex Genetic Architecture of Seed Coat Color in Chickpea.
- Admixture facilitates adaptation from standing variation in the European aspen (Populus tremula L.), a widespread forest tree
- Comparisons of molecular diversity indices, selective sweeps and population structure of African rice with its wild progenitor and Asian rice
- Employing genome-wide SNP discovery and genotyping strategy to extrapolate the natural allelic diversity and domestication patterns in chickpea.
- Evolution of Disease Response Genes in Loblolly Pine: Insights from Candidate Genes
- Genetic Structure and Linkage Disequilibrium in a Diverse, Representative Collection of the C4 Model Plant, Sorghum bicolor
- Genetic dissection of drought and heat-responsive agronomic traits in wheat.
- Genome-wide association studies of immune, disease and production traits in indigenous chicken ecotypes
- Global Dissemination of a Single Mutation Conferring White Pericarp in Rice
- Machine Learning Reveals Spatiotemporal Genome Evolution in Asian Rice Domestication
- The Genetic Basis of Haploid Induction in Maize Identified with a Novel Genome-Wide Association Method
- The Green Revolution shaped the population structure of the rice pathogen Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae.