subject area of
- Adoption and economics of alternate wetting and drying water management for irrigated lowland rice.
- Assessing Water Use, Energy Use And Carbon Emissions In Lift- Irrigated Areas : A Case Study From Karshi Steppe In Uzbekistan
- Assessment of surface water irrigation potential in the Ethiopian highlands: The Lake Tana Basin
- Economic and spatial modelling of groundwater extraction
- Factors influencing farmers׳ adoption of energy-based water pumps and impacts on crop productivity and household income in Pakistan
- Options for operation and maintenance partnerships - a case study of Rupike Irrigation Scheme, Zimbabwe