subject area of
- A refined method for theory-based evaluation of the societal impacts of research.
- Development and Application of an Integrated Conceptual Framework to Tropical Agroecosystems Based on Complex Systems Theories: Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical–University of Guelph Project
- Evaluating complex interventions: A theory-driven realist-informed approach:
- Evidence-Based Causal Chains for Linking Health, Development, and Conservation Actions
- Multi-level Stakeholder Influence Mapping: Visualizing Power Relations Across Actor Levels in Nepal’s Agricultural Climate Change Adaptation Regime
- Perspective changes everything: managing ecosystems from the inside out