subject area of
- Cryptosporidium species detected in calves and cattle in Dagoretti, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Equid infective Theileria cluster in distinct 18S rRNA gene clades comprising multiple taxa with unusually broad mammalian host ranges
- First Report of Potato Cyst Nematode Globodera pallida Infecting Potato (Solanum tuberosum) in Kenya
- First molecular identification and genetic characterization of Theileria lestoquardi in sheep of the Maghreb region.
- Genotypic variations in field isolates of Theileria species infecting giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis tippelskirchi and Giraffa camelopardalis reticulata) in Kenya
- Identification and sequence characterization of novel Theileria genotypes from the waterbuck (Kobus defassa) in a Theileria parva-endemic area in Kenya
- New Primers Targeting Full-Length Ciliate 18S rRNA Genes and Evaluation of Dietary Effect on Rumen Ciliate Diversity in Dairy Cows.
- Physical and transcriptional organization of the ribosomal RNA genes of the savannah-type Trypanosoma congolense.
- Prevalence of Theileria equi and Babesia caballi as well as the identification of associated ticks in sympatric Grevy's zebras (Equus grevyi) and donkeys (Equus africanus asinus) in northern Kenya.
- Prevalence of piroplasms in small ruminants in North-West Tunisia and the first genetic characterisation of Babesia ovis in Africa