subject area of
- Characterization of improved sweet sorghum genotypes for biochemical parameters, sugar yield and its attributes at different phenological stages.
- Characterization of semi-arid Chadian sweet sorghum accessions as potential sources for sugar and ethanol production.
- Effect of Different Crushing Treatments on Sweet Sorghum Juice Extraction and Sugar Quality Traits in Different Seasons
- Effect of Simulated Dasiops inedulis (Diptera: Lonchaeidae) Injury on Yield and Fruit Quality Parameters in Yellow Passionfruit.
- Effects of Nitrogen Application on Sweet Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) in the Semi-Arid Tropical Zone of India
- Genetic Analysis of Traits Contributing to Stalk Sugar Yield in Sorghum
- Genetic Variability and Effect of Postflowering Drought on Stalk Sugar Content in Sorghum Mini Core Collection
- Methodology, Results and Discussion
- Multi-Trait Diverse Germplasm Sources from Mini Core Collection for Sorghum Improvement