subject area of
- Association of MITF loci with coat color spotting patterns in Ethiopian cattle
- Cloning of two members of the TNF-superfamily in cattle: CD40 ligand and tumor necrosis factor alpha.
- Cytogenetic analysis of the tomato genome by means of induced deficiencies
- Evolution of plant genome architecture
- Genetic prediction of complex traits: integrating infinitesimal and marked genetic effects
- Genomic paleontology provides evidence for two distinct origins of Asian rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Genomic signatures of high-altitude adaptation in Ethiopian sheep populations.
- Independent genomewide screens identify the tumor suppressor VTRNA2-1 as a human epiallele responsive to periconceptional environment
- POLYMORPHISMS IN THE TNFA GENE OF DIFFERENT INBRED MOUSE STRAINS
- Polymorphism in the microsatellite located in the promoters of the Tnfa and Tnfb genes of different mouse strains.
- Rapid identification of bovine MHCI haplotypes in genetically divergent cattle populations using next-generation sequencing.
- Structural variations in plant genomes
- The CD45 locus in cattle: allelic polymorphism and evidence for exceptional positive natural selection.